Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Who am I

Remember? I once told you that this day would come.

and you said you won't.

You said you can never do that.

You said you don't simply delete people from your life.

Now...all you want, is to do everything you can to get him back..

I am just sad that things have to turn out this way.

I know for you to get him back you have to delete me from your life.

I know I said you can do that...but some how you already taught about it before I even told you that request.

 ..It really hurt so deep in my heart.

Now, I don't even know who I am..

I don't even know what's true and what's not.

Now I am no one..

It started with no name.

Progresses with the name change..

And eventually with the deletion of my presences out of you life..

I used to brag about the woman in my life.

But some how I knew that eventually I will lose all of them.

And yes it came true.

Now one by one,

They are leaving.

None of them want to have anything to do with me.

All because their guy say so..

What a joke..

And the joke is all on me.

Its natural to want to take care of one's heart.

But in the process we will hurt another too.

You taught I would not notice that this day would come...

I knew that it will come to this.

and you denied it.

now you just can't wait to get rid of me..

Before this he deleted me..

Now its your turn to delete me..

I don't know what to feel.

I don't know what to say.

But like I told you,

If I need to get out of your life for him to come back to you

For you to be happy..

Then so be it.

I am just sad that...People are just like that...

But believe me..

I sincerely wish you all the best...

Take care...

When the time is required for me to leave.

Do me a favaour...

and wish me one last good bye..

I will go and will not be in you life anymore.

I know when to stop.

For now I will just be here to support you.

Don't think that you will be kicking me away.

Like you always say..

I am the one that wanted to do all this for you..

no ill feeling...

Wish you all the best and happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment