Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

How are you...I miss you

How are you doing there?

Is everything alright...

When I am alone...I think about you alot...

I just want to know how you are doing...

Just want to know you are safe...

But you said not to find you...

and there is nothing I can do...

I don't deny that I am angry...

But to know that I will be losing you forever...

Make me tremble in fear..

As you will not be there anymore..

All those words I say to you...

Its an act of fear..

Fear of losing you ...

Losing you from my life...

Everyday I wake up...

I know I am waking up to a world where there is no longer us...

That I am no longer in your life...

Some say its better to break up now..

 Then to separate later in marriage...

I know you will be fine...

I know you will live your life...

Its just that ...I still care for you...

Very much...

Take care...thats the only thing that I can say...

But I can never do..anymore...

As there is no longer Us in this story....

Please be fine....

Please...

Please....

Take Care of your self....

No comments:

Post a Comment