Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I know when to stop.

The time has finally come for me to realise when to stop.

You really do love him.

You really do want him.

As much as it hurts to see you fall for him..

I cannot stop you from being happy.

Its just that I  feel a great loss losing you.

I sincerely wish you all the best.

I want you to chase in what you believe in.

And believe me.

Both of you will get back together.

I don't want to let you go..

But then again your heart is no longer with me.

My heart aches everytime you talk about him.

I feel the pain every time you are sad because of him.

I din't appreciate you.

And now when you are gone,

I start to regret and some how wish I could change things.

I know how much you love him.

I cannot hold you back anymore.

Don't Give up.

Go to him.

Find him.

He will see your sincererity.

It hurts to see you sad.. not because of me.

But because of another.

How I wish you would still cry when I am gone.

You would just light up when you see me.

But I realised all that has gone.

I know you will do just fine.

I know how you feel.

I know and I believe that things will work out for you.

When you call and you were sad because of him,

I was trying to hold my tears...

I was trying to be there as a Friend for you.

It really aches in the heart..

But I cannot cry.

I cannot be weak.

I need to be strong for you.

Giving you advices..I don't know why I did that.

But when I know you will be happy with him.

I just smile in my heart.

Cuz when you are..I am too.

Just stay strong.

Remember ....

The memories of you and me.

Will forever stay in my heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment