Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

You Cine ker?

I believe its time to put an end to judging people just by their looks.

Malaysia is made up of so many races that its now hard to identify which race or entnicity you belong to. You can't say some one that is fair is a chinese. Because he or she might turn out to be a Malay, or some entnic in Sabah or Sarawak.

Relating my experience. From my previous entry you will get what I mean.

I believe when some one ask you " Awk org apa?" You should anwers "Saya anak Malaysia." Living in this country I believe that tolerance and understanding is most important in holding this nation together.

Because all of us. It does not matter if you are Malay,Chinese, Indian, Kadazan, Dayak, Dusun, Orang Asli, etc...As long as you carry the Malaysian Ic and you have pledge your Taat Setai to the country...Then You are One Nation. The Malaysian Nation!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment