Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Please be ok

Please be ok.

Promise me you will be ok.

No matter how long it takes for you to heal..

Don't take too long.

Get up!

Realise that you control your own future!

Not anyone.

I want you to be happy.

I want you to be ok.

I want you to not cry anymore.

I want you to be that cheerful girl I once knew..

But all that will not happen..

If you yourself don't want to change..

It willl just be what I want...

and they will never come true..

Your Life.

Your decision.

Take charge!

I've gone through what you been through..

I will not comment anything.

Just know that I will always be close to support you.

Notice my presence...

Notice me standing in the shadows watching, protecting and taking care of you..

It may not be much...

That is the best that I can do my love...

Please be ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment